Saturday 9 October 2010

Week one winner

Good Morning peeps.

So what ever was Mr Blogger up to yesterday ? From what I read lots of you had the same problems as well, no dashboard....how worrying was that ? I do hope us frenetic crafters aren't getting too much for him to cope with. Things do seem improved this morning so fingers crossed it was just a blip.

As promised I am here with the winners of last weeks Penny Black candy and I can announce that Mr Random org., has selected:

Tracy aka Craftnut

Well done Tracy, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with you post addy so I can get your prize off to you. Here is Tracy's lovely card.....I just love that poppy stamp and the elegant card Tracy has created with it.


And don't forget, there will be a winner each week this month and you can enter each week if you like, as long as it's a new piece of work and of course all entries will go into the pot at the end of the month as well. So four chances of winning this month, how cool is that.

And a reminder to you all that there is loads of inspiration to be had at Penny Black's revamped blog, do hop over and feast your eyes on the work on display.

5 comments:

Craftnut said...

Thanks. I am really pleased with this card. Tracy x

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations Tracy a lovely card enjoy your prize. xx Zoe

Jules said...

Congratulations Tracy - have fun with your prize.

Love Jules xx

Ellibelle said...

Congrats Tracy! How exciting!! Enjoy your prize!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Congratulations Tracy! Lucky you!

Hugs
Maarit